Shop Smart – Shop Safe is a statewide collaboration and campaign with Wyoming Main Street, Wyoming State Chamber of Commerce, and Wyoming Economic Development Association.
“Shop Smart” refers to the importance of shopping locally and supporting your local economy. “Shop Safe” focuses on shopping with new safety standards in mind – which include social distancing, increased sanitation, customer limits, alternative ways to shop, and more.
This campaign focuses on how to help business recovery from a post-pandemic world. The materials that are available to use include:
- Shop Smart Logo and Brand Standards
- Window clings (provided by Wyoming Main Street and available to local organizations or businesses)
- Business recovery checklist – general guidelines following current health orders and resources to find up to date information
- Marketing checklist - ideas to help market your business
- Window flyer and social media assets - Facebook and Instagram templates for customization and a flyer for businesses to post in their location(s)
- Social media caption ideas
Window clings featuring the Shop Smart logo are available free of charge to businesses and organizations in Wyoming. If interested in obtaining free window clings, please contact Wyoming Main Street Program Manager, Linda Klinck, at email@example.com.