© 2021 Wyoming Business Council
The Wyoming Business Council (WBC) Board of Directors is currently operating under an adopted allocation plan to guide disbursement of funds from the Business Ready Community (BRC) program. The WBC Board believes this is a prudent way to address projects and program priorities while retaining funding for future opportunities. The WBC Board will adjust the budget quarterly based on de-obligations, principal and interest payments from loans and revenue recapture returned to the BRC fund. This plan will:
• Ensure funds are available throughout the biennium.
• Prioritize job creating projects but allows for diverse projects.
• Provide flexibility for opportunities that arise.
• Allow the WBC Board to pull money from lower priority allocations, but not the other way around.
• Approximately $4.5 million to allocate per quarter.