Sharing best practices to bring broadband to rural communities
Join us to learn and strategize!
This important summit is an excellent opportunity to engage civic leaders, businesses and community champions, and ultimately help reshape our communities and drive rural prosperity.
- Bridging the digital divide
- Broadband partnerships - community solutions
- Keynote speakers and interactive sessions with broadband experts to develop local plans and solutions
This free event is open to all. Lunch provided. Space is limited.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019; 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM dd>
- Casper Events Center
#1 Events Dr. (Summit Room)
- East Central dd>
- Wyoming Business Council dd>
- USDA Rural Development Wyoming State Office, Phone: 307-233-6700 dd>
- Free dd>
- http://rd.usda.gov/wy dd>
- In-State Companies, Community, Business, Education dd>
- Summit dd>