The most successful businesses have found that the key to long-term success revolves around effective financial management. Through case studies and a down-to-earth style, experience this remarkably powerful program: • Understand why and how to benchmark your company performance.
• Establish the difference between “making a profit” and “having cash” and how to do more of both.
• Create effective, practical plans to improve the financial health of your business.
Profit Mastery will be held in Buffalo on June 21 and 22 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. It is an incredible, comprehensive 16-hour course that teaches you how to use your financial reports to make your business more successful.
Bankers, CPAs, and business owners alike have reported how effective and valuable this program is. We will cover:
• Using both the income statement and balance sheet to measure company performance;
• Comparing your financial data with benchmark date from other companies in your industry;
• Identifying problems and creating solutions for Low Cash, Low Margins, and Low Profits;
• Using Break-Even Analysis to make better decisions relating to cost, price, and profits;
• Planning for and managing growth;
• Communicating more effectively with bankers and other financial professionals;
• and Structuring a loan that is the right fit for your business.
Course includes a comprehensive workbook, follow-up access to the instructor, and 90 days online access to the videos beyond the end of the instruction.
Quotes from past attendees:
“The Profit Mastery course answered so many questions I had about business planning and finances. I have been able to better plan for the future of our business, and have also saved one of my client’s money by pricing their services accurately and predicting the right amount of investments they need to expand their business. It helped me feel much more prepared to set our business up for success, and help others do the same." - Rebecca, Cody, WY
“THIS IS AWESOME! Every single person who owns a business or is thinking of starting one should do this!” - Mike, Lander, WY Presenter, Bruce Morse, Director of the Wyoming SBDC Network.
Bruce is a Profit Mastery Trained Facilitator. Bruce has been the Director of the Small Business Development Center Network office in Powell since August, 2006. He has a BS in Finance from Montana State University in Bozeman and was certified by the National Development Council as an Economic Development Finance Professional in May, 2011. Bruce spent 23 years in banking prior to joining the SBDC.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 - Friday, June 22, 2018; All Day dd>
- Bomber Mountain Civic Center
63 N. Burritt , Rm 102,
- Northeast dd>
- Wyoming SBDC Network dd>
- Susan Jerke
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 3076825232 dd>
- $195.00 dd>
- http://www.wyomingsbdc.org/find-training/events/wyoming-entrepreneur-classes/profit-mastery-buffalo/ dd>
- www.wyomingsbdc.org dd>
- Business dd>
- Class dd>