Every year, the federal government spends millions of dollars right here in Wyoming! If you want to sell your products and services to the federal government, you won’t want to miss this event! The Wyoming District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Procurement Technical Assistance Center, the Native American Procurement Technical Assistance Center, and F.E. Warren Air Force Base have teamed up to arrange a networking event on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the Fremont County Library, in the Community Room, 1330 W. Park Avenue, Riverton from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. We have also invited the Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service to participate in this event.
Benefits in attending this FREE workshop include:
- Find out how becoming a HUBZone designated firm can benefit your small business (competitive and sole source contracting and 10% price evaluation preference in full and open contract competitions as well as subcontracting opportunities)
- An introduction to free resources to assist you navigate the federal procurement process
- Meeting individually with federal agencies to talk about supplies and services they buy and how they purchase them
- Marketing your product or service one on one to FE Warren AFB Contract Staff
- Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service have been invited
Get your share of the millions of dollars spent by the federal government each year in Wyoming; remember this matchmaking event is FREE. Don’t miss this opportunity to market your company to federal agencies and to learn about a free program that may help provide you a competitive edge in contracting with the federal government!
To register for this event: https://www.wysbdc.org/reg.aspx?mode=event&event=1370010
For more information email Brett Housholder firstname.lastname@example.org or Deb Farris email@example.com 307-261-6503. This webinar is brought to you by the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Wyoming Procurement Technical Assistance Center cosponsorship 16-087-171.
- Thursday, May 4, 2017; 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM dd>
- Fremont County Library
1330 W. Park Avenue
- Southeast dd>
- U.S. Small Business Administration dd>
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 307.261.6503 dd>
- Business dd>
- Workshop dd>