Wyoming entrepreneurs now have two more days to save on their registration to the state’s premier small business event. The GRO-Biz Conference & Idea Expo is a two-track experience. The Idea Expo provides all the training and resources entrepreneurs need to start or grow their business. The GRO-Biz Conference serves as an opportunity for Wyoming business owners to offer their products or services to the world’s largest customer: the U.S. Government.
The deadline to take advantage of the Early Registration Discount has been extended until February 9 at 11:59 pm. Additional Discounts for groups are also available. Here’s a look at what’s included in the full event registration:
· Access to both days of event
· Breakfast and lunch for both days (Catered by Old Chicago)
· Plenary Session with U.S. Senator Mike Enzi and Governor Matt Mead
· Keynote presentations from John Rotellini, Matt Schoonover, and Kent Noble
· Networking Session sponsored by Applied Intellect and Trihydro
· A dozen workshops to choose from
· Optional matchmaking sessions with government agency representatives
· Access to no-cost statewide resources to help Wyoming entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed
· And more!
This year’s event will held February 21 & 22 in Rock Springs. The early registration cost for both days is $165. That price will increase to $185 after February 9. There is also an option to register for individual days of the event.
Reserve your spot today at: http://www.wyomingsbdc.org/index.php or call 866-253-3300.