The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce participates annually with fellow Chambers across the State in Business Day at the Legislature hosted by the Wyoming State Chamber of Commerce. This event is a way to connect with business professionals from all over Wyoming and be a strong voice for business during the legislative session.
Governor Mark Gordon will address the attendees of the luncheon, along with various Chamber professionals throughout the event's presentation.
Our Leadership Cheyenne Class participates in the event annually. They also spend time at session to listen to committees and general session. They are able to get first-hand experience with engaging with policy makers and are then able to fully grasp onto the importance of this time of year as it relates to our communities.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019; 11:15 AM - 1:30 PM dd>
- Little America Hotel & Resort
2800 W. Lincolnway
- Southeast dd>
- Wyoming State Chamber of Commerce dd>
- Heidi Peterson
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 307-760-3897 dd>
- $37.50 dd>
- https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07efxd9xki4eab88a6&oseq=&c=&ch= dd>
- Community dd>
- Conference, Legislative dd>